"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas 2008


Let's just say, "Christmas Cake was FABULOUS!"
I made a cake from a Paula Deen magazine I have & it was full of butter & covered in chocolate ganache. Does life get better than that? I don't think so!

Christmas morning was fun this year. We got to show Madi how to unwrap presents. (don't worry she caught on quick) It was also nice that the house we are living in has a fireplace. (no we don't need one in Arizona) The fire you see is the only one we've ever had in it. It was fun for Christmas, though.
It was really fun for me to have Madi open presents, because she would act excited with each one. This is a Noah's Ark from her Aunt, or was it her cousin, in Washington. (she still loves it!)
Carson really wanted a long board for Christmas. I had a hard time justifying it. I really didn't think he would use it that much. I couldn't think of anything else he wanted though. Well I was wrong. We have already used the long board a ton! Carson's pretty good on it, too. He's also not the only one who loves it...
I think she is going to be into extreme sports. (She gets on it all my herself)

No comments: