"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random

I realized it's been a while since I uploaded my camera. Here's a quick veiw of what we've been up to.



Running around the house.

Cal has become a speed racer in his walker. Madi will either ride her tricycle and they hase each other around the kitchen or she rides on the back of Cal. (strength training)

Keeping cool.
We turned on the sprinkler, but I didn't want Cal to sit there and eat the grass. (which he always does) So I put the walker outside. They thought this was pretty fun.

New Clothes
I caved and bought the kids new fall clothes. I couldn't get over how big they looked to me.

Baking

I made this yummy Jello Cake for a Young Women's lesson. It was delicious.

I used the leftover fruit to make the best breakfast. Cal had his first blueberry pancakes with strawberry and cool whip topping. Delicious!

No comments: