"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Stories They Could Tell...

So when Carson and I went to Chile Jan. 07, a very sweet family wouldn't let us leave without a pair of spurs. They are silver spurs & have been in their family for 104 years. He said he wanted us to have them. They treated us like family. I wish we could see them again.


I wanted to display the spurs, since they are so old & it was such a wonderful gift. Today I finally found the perfect case for them. I've looked for one for the last year and a half.

1 comment:

L said...

Just reading your blog and thinking that we miss you and Maddy (ok especially her ;)) while everyone else is up here. Are we seeing you at the family reunion???