"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My First Homemade Bag!

I'm so excited! I was sitting around trying to think of something to do. I remembered I had some left over fabric (from the apron swap) I decided to try to make a bag. I've been wanting something in between a diaper bag and a purse. So I gave it a try while staying up late watching the olypmics. (amazing) I just finished it & I'm so happy with how it turned out. I know it looks simple, but you have to remember I made my own pattern & have never made anything even close to this before. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Martha Stewart:)