"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Swim Diapers...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. My arm is better now. I have full range of motion. It's still healing on its own. I can still feel the break on occasion, when I hold Madi in that arm. Other than that things are good. The reason for the delay on posting is that I am now watching 2 boys during the day. My life has suddenly gotten very busy.
Anyway, back to this post...

When we got stranded in Flagstaff on the way home from Utah, we stayed at a hotel with a pool. None of us brought swimming clothes, but we weren't going to miss out on this opportunity. So I wore shorts and a t-shirt, Carson wore shorts & Madi wore a diaper with bloomers and a t-shirt. Mind you we didn't have a swim diaper... just a regular diaper...

Can you say Ba-dunk-a-dunk!



No comments: