"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home Cookin'

About a week ago I felt so proud of myself. I made breakfast and dinner from scratch.
For breakfast we had blueberry muffins...
They were a hit! We've had them a few more times since.
My favorite thing to do for blueberry muffins, right before they go in the oven, add sugar to the top of each muffin. Gently press it into the batter (just barely). I cooks up so yummy & gives you that little extra sweetness.
For dinner I made a turkey pot pie! Delicious!
I must confess the crust wasn't from scratch. It's pillsbury. But all the insides wear even the chicken broth! Go Team! Things like this don't last long in my house.
Unforturately, since then we've had a lot of chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese.
oh well, enjoy it while you can!

No comments: