"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Monday, May 31, 2010

Great Finds!

A week or two ago, I went to Hobby Lobby in search of chicken decor for my kitchen. Everything I found was 50-66% off! What a steal of a deal!

I love this basket! Once we get some chickens of our own, I'll use it to collect eggs.

This is a recipe box. It currently hold Madi's flash cards.

This is one of my favorites. I decided to use it to hold my aprons. (Instead of keeping them in a box in my pantry.)

My other favorite. This is actually a candle holder. I have a tealight in it.

Last but not least, my tin sign. I love it!


This I found on craigs list. For $20! That's right $20! It's missing the glass from the front doors and I need to replace the back board, but I don't care! It's roughly 5 1/2 ft long and fabulous!


1 comment:

Lolly said...

P.S. I am totally jealous of the chicken stuff 5 a lot! And I love that cabinet! Have fun refurbishing it!