"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Drive-In

So, per my request, Saturday night we went to the drive-in movie. It was my Mother's Day request. I don't know about anyone else, but I love the drive-in! I knew Madi would love it too.

Of course we took the truck. We have an air-mattress that is made to go in the back of the truck. So with that we put a few blankets, couch cushions, and a few pillows. It was great!
Also, it was a double feature! We got to watch "How to train your Dragon" and Clash of the Titans". Mind you we didn't get home until midnight, but it was worth it.
I LOVE THE DRIVE-IN!


4 comments:

Lolly said...

Can I trade one Almond Joy Sundae for a night at the drive-in? I love the drive-in, too. I am super jealous. Plus it would not go to my hips!

DaNell said...

That is what Justin and I LOVE to do for our date nights, we just went again a week ago!! We have brought the kids on a few occasions that was fun as well just a little more work. We should go some time together:)

kate the great said...

We have a drive-in here and I have never gone. I totally want to! Maybe we could rig our truck up to be sweet like you and go, it sounds amazing!

kate the great said...

p.s. George has that same onesie. cute!