"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Moving!

So we are moving again in about 2 weeks. And as much as I love the house we are moving into, I've decided I hate the moving process. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to go through our stuff and de-junk it. However, I get all excited about moving, then I have to sit on my hands. I'm the kind of person that will pack up everything way too early. Then we end up living out of boxes anywhere from 1-3weeks. I feel like I've done really good this time. I've paced myself. Things we don't use everyday are packed, however, I want to pack it ALL . . . Today! It's starting to make me crazy.
Here's the house we are moving into. Like I said, I'm pretty excited!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Everyone is moving! At least you will still be in the ward -the Bowles house is perfect! It's as close as you can get to feeling a little country in the middle of the AZ desert. Congratulations!

DaNell said...

You'll love it and you kids will have a great time playing with all that space:)