"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sewing Frenzy!

I've been compelled to sew. No imparticular reason. I just feel a need to make things.


For Easter I made the girls and myself a new skirt. This one is Madi's. They are all made out of different material, but the color scheam and trim are the same. I also want to make ties. (we'll see how that turns out.)

Carson was given a hand full of button up shirts that don't fit him. So, I decided to see if I could turn them into summer dresses for Madi. This is the first one I've completed. I think the straps are a little farther apart than I want, but other than that, I'm pretty pleased.



Madi doesn't look pleased because I made her try it on about 5 times (equal to a million for a 3yr old) I also sewed to pleats in the back down flat after i took this picture. It looks much better.


No comments: