"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Golfing. . .

So, I've never been golfing before. I've done the putt-putt stuff, but never the real deal. Carson and I had always talked about going sometime. (I had been to a driving range, but wasn't very good.) So, I decided to take Carson golfing for his birthday. Just the two of us. We decided to only play 9-holes since I never played before.

Talk about a fun time! I must have missed the ball itself at least 3-4 times on each hole. (I mean swing and miss, swing and miss, swing and miss, etc) One time I even gave up and kicked the ball... it went straight into the pond. Also, they were reseeding the green, so it was pretty rough turf. They also had the sprinklers running. I almost wet myself once because I was laughing so hard. The sprinklers kept popping up randomly and almost spraying us down.

In this picture... Carson is trying to hit a bug out of the air.

No comments: