"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood's Hood

So we are going to have a family fairytale theme for Halloween this year. You guessed it... Little Red Riding Hood. You will see more pictures of the whole clan after the actual holiday. For now, I'm super excited because I made Madi's hood. It turned out pretty great. I'm also pretty sure it won't fall apart. I think I'm getting used to this sewing thing. The hood it's self is a little big, but I made it while she was napping, so I had to guestimate. I got the instructions from a site I found online. I altered the measurements for a child & the rest was pretty simple.

No comments: