"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun pics of Madi


So I finally finished the Twilight books on Sunday. I've now returned to my normal routine, the house is clean, the baby is fed, etc. I thought I would finally catch up on my blog as well. I'll start out with some random pictures of Madi that don't have much of a story behind them. I think she is just cute.
So in these pictures, you can guess what happened. I don't remember if she put Carson's shoes on by herself, or if he helped. Either way, she was way cute!
I was actually able to get madi's hair into a ponytail. The best part of it was that she couldn't pull it out very easily.

No comments: