"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Monday, December 8, 2008

I've become a prisoner!

So I don't usually consider reading a luxury. I'm not a very fast reader, and my attention gets drawn away from my reading quickly and often. However, I bought the book Twilight. That was my first mistake! I'm now completely obsorbed by these books. I'm currently on the 3rd in the series & can't stop. It is my curse and blessing. I'm very glad to have something I want to read. I'm also glad I can stay focused on what I'm reading. It keeps my attention so well. On the other hand, it's all I want to do. I feel like I'm neglecting my duties as a mother, wife, human being. I'm pretty sure Carson will be excited when I'm finish. Anyway, that's why I haven't posted anything in a while. I'll catch everything back up when I'm done. For now, I'm going to go read. . .

No comments: