"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Phoenix Zoo


Part of Carson's family came down for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun with them. One thing we got to do was go to the zoo. It was Madi's first visit. She had a great time. I really enjoyed how focused she was on the animals. She also made to correct animal sound when we saw the elephant, tiger, and any type of monkey. It was great!


At the zoo, they had pedal car's you could rent for $30/hour. Carson's brother-in-law, Brent, thought it would be a lot of fun. So they got one. It fit 6 adults and 2 children. They quickly found out it was a bad idea as they hit their first hill. I didn't ride on it because Madi was too young. I didn't regret it for one second.

No comments: