"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Little Man

Cal is getting HUGE! He will be 6 months on the 8th of April. I don't know where the time went. Here are some fun pictures I found in my camera.
He loves bouncing. The other day I put him in here while I mowed the lawn. I was outside for only a few minutes. I came in to find him sleeping.

This is the face (below) he always make when he is happy to see me. I love it!!! It was pretty hard to get this picture. Every time I took a picture he stopped making this face, due to the flash. It was pretty funny.


1 comment:

deargoodness said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! I love his chunky cheeks and fat little fingers. George does the same wide open excited mouth. The other day George woke up from a 4 hour nap (it was amazing) and as I was feeding him he kept looking up at me and making that face. I loved it.