"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Monday, March 7, 2011

Good Day

Carson gave Katie her Baby Blessing yesterday. She looked beautiful. (she wore the same dress Madi wore. Mom made it of course) Carson gave her a name and a blessing along side Dad, Nate & Roy. It was pretty great. Carson has been able to bless all three of our children. Every blessing has been short, sweet and to the point. I love it. I get teary-eyed every time. And Carson makes fun of me for it every time.After church, the whole fam (that was here) came over and we had Josie's birthday dinner. It was fun to have everyone in the kitchen. It felt like Thanksgiving to me. (It helped that we were having mashed potatoes) After everyone went there own ways, we were hanging out in the kitchen and Carson turned on The Cave by Mumford & Sons. We listened to it on repeat for about 15mins. while dancing in the kitchen. After this video, we put Katie down and Carson and I picked up our other 2 children. We all danced like crazy. Both Madi and Cal where laughing histarically. It has to be one of my favorite moments of all time!


I have three. It's still hard to believe, but I love it!

2 comments:

deargoodness said...

that song is amazing! I was watching your video and James came running over saying, 'I love that song!' Yes, I have taught him well.

p.s. Madi is looking so big! I think it is her long hair.

the hatch batch said...

The short, sweet blessing that makes the mama cry must be a Hatch brother thing. =o) I hope you guys are settling in. I love those sweet baby cheeks! Momma Jo had out the frame you guys gave her when Madi was born with her picture and hand/foot print. She put Katie's picture on top of it. I didn't think they looked that much alike until I saw that. How fun!