"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Will I miss you?

As soon as I got there I knew you would leave. I went in alone. Trying to be brave. I waited and waited. Finally, I feel asleep, knowing that when I woke you would be gone. It so hard to wake up, but I had to get out of there. You were gone. There wasn't even a piece of you I could hold onto. Now I just sit here unable to clean my house, work in my garden, or care for my children. All I do is sit around and sleep. You've left a hole inside me. I will miss you gallbladder.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

YAY, it's GONE!!!
I hope you recover well and get to feeling wonderful soon. So happy you have no risk for those awful attacks again and that you were able to make it through your pregnancy and the move so well.