"I AM NOT a woman who can always resist chocolate, wears make up to the pool, and has spotless floors all the time. But I am strong. I am invincible. I AM MOM." ~B.O.B

Monday, July 25, 2011

oh what do you do in the summertime. . .

Other than our fab trip to Utah, here are a few things we've been doing this summer. . .

I must say we have spent a good amount of time swimming in the lakes here. It has been very helpful with the ridiculous heatwave we've been experiencing.


We enjoyed some fireworks on the 4th.


We've introduced Katie to solids.


We've definately enjoyed fishing! I can't wait to do this in the fall, when it's not quite so hot.

(Carson's pretending to eat a fish)


We've made tents for book reading and movie watching.

Spent plenty of time in the sprinkler & therefore mud.




We've made some fun crafts.


We've spent plent of time at parks.

(Katie's first big swing)


We have also visited the library and gone to lots of play group activities.

We have enjoyed our summer thus far. My kids are at such a fun age. I LOVE IT!

No comments: